Thursday, February 17, 2005

chaos

The world is in chaos, and so is my mind. I can't seem to organize my thoughts and post a rather interesting topic here. Until when i'll be like this, no one knows. I myself am clueless. Hah!

a dinner to look forward to

I have a scheduled dinner date with my college girlfriends (with our respective boys) tomorrow night. Although as of 10:04pm tonight, only two of us have confirmed, I'd really want this dinner out to push through. For tomorrow night, a big secret is going to unfold. It's a secret i've been dying to discuss with everybody, because as far as I am concerned, I am all set and ready for the big day in March. Getting hitched is something, sharing the preparation details is another.

losing weight and some inches

Today, I went to the second fitting of the gown mommy "commissioned" for me. Since the bodice would be a corsette, it's gonna be really tight, whew! When my measurements were taken a couple of weeks back, I was ready to request that the waistline wouldn't be so snug. But i held my mouth thinking that I could still lose a few more inches before I get to wear to dress, anyway. Last week during the initial fitting, i couldn't breathe all right. I still didn't say anything. Today, I was a bit surprised because when i had the corsette fitted, there's about an inch extra. And they asked me, "Pumayat ka ba?" Well, i guess, i did! Yipee! Losing some inches and not noticing! Yeba!

I realized then that i haven't been eating right. Sheesh. For the past two weeks, because of my crazy schedule, I've been living on two meals a day alone (one of which is usually a sandwich). This kind of diet proved to be advantageous (since I really wanna lose weight) at the moment. But later? I still dunno.

one-liners

For an interesting photoblog-hopping experience visit ranjit.

There's also a blog I stumbled upon, one that is a blog for dogs, for those who love the man's bestfriend.

This blogging-thingy is pretty addictive, even more at blogger.

Happy, happy birthday to sister Dadaydamakulay! God bless you!

1 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger dadaydamakulay said...

Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!!!! it's a secret we are all dying to know! aaaargh! we're all gonna die young!

thanks sis! :D labyah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Credits:

Avatar by Cuz Marc
Banner Pix by Mhel
Paper from Playa kit by Robin Cabana
of Digital Freebies