Thursday, August 25, 2005

cause of my headache...

Not only I've been sitting in front of the computer since lunch time, I also tried digiscrapping early tonight. No wonder, by 9pm I needed to take an Advil. Hehehe...

Digiscrapping is something I've intended to start on months ago. I've actually downloaded some stuff which I could use in my layouts. But it's only today that I actually started to work on something (after I got bored bloghopping, hehehe). And these are my first two layouts:






For both layouts, it took me approximately an hour each to finish. Imagine, I stopped thinking about the wedding and did these instead? Well I had fun anyway. And this new hobby (if I decide to keep on digiscrapping until I get bored doing the same thing) might take too much of time. As if there is more than enough time to spare. We'll see.

Credits: Except for the pictures, all other designs aren't mine. For the first project: button by Lindsay Riches, frame by Lynnie Smith. For the other designs, sorry I failed to note where I got these from as I have downloaded the items weeks ago. I have no intention to own the designs and to even sell my projects.

The first project is for Shay (Rissa and I took it upon ourselves to call her that!). She is the new addition to our college barkada family. :) I had to wait to capture this shot! No regrets! The second one is Rian, my godchild and daughter of my highschool bestfriend. Such a cutie!

That's it! Time to conceptualize the next digiscrapping projects!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Credits:

Avatar by Cuz Marc
Banner Pix by Mhel
Paper from Playa kit by Robin Cabana
of Digital Freebies