Thursday, July 28, 2005

manang anecdote 1: para sure...

My family and I are Coke drinkers. We see to it that we have enough supply especially during meals. One lunch time, I realized that our stock have run out. So obviously, I asked Manang to buy some from the nearby store.

Me: Manang, pabili naman ng coke.
Her: Ok, day. Anong size?
Me: Yung malaki na, madami tayo eh.
Her: Ilan, day?
Me: Isa lang yung 1.5 na...(remembering we were in Bulacan), ay baka wala dito nung ganun, sige kahit litro na lang, bili ka dalawa.
Her: Sige day, bili na ako.

We waited for her to arrive before we started eating, and she returned with two bottles of Coke: 1 1.5 liter and 1 1 liter. So I asked her:

Me: Oh manang, bat magkaiba size niyan?
Her: Nakalimutan ko sabi mo day, kaya tig-isa binili ko, para sigurado! (with a smile!!)

Oo nga naman! Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Credits:

Avatar by Cuz Marc
Banner Pix by Mhel
Paper from Playa kit by Robin Cabana
of Digital Freebies