Sunday, July 31, 2005

tagged, i have been

Daday tagged me! You will shortly realize how boring I am! Nyahahaha.

Three names you go by:
1. Nini - because my sister couldn't pronounce "tiney" when we were young!
2. Tin/Tintin
3. KJ/Kaje

Three screen names you have had:
1. Kaje
2. Sweetie
3. Looney

Three physical things you like about yourself:
1. my lips however thin.
2. my eyes
3. my hair (except during bad days!)

Three physical things you don't like about yourself:
1. my nose (which spreads even more whenI smile hahahaha I love my smile though and I don't plan to have a nose lift either)
2. my legs
3. my boobs (I wish they were huhmmm a bit bigger hahahah)

Three parts of your heritage:
1. Filipino
2. Chinese
3. Spanish (kunyari dahil sa apelyido hehe)

Three things that scare you:
1. Lightning and thunder
2. Big dogs
3. Strangers (kapraningan!!)

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. Coke Light
2. At least 8 hours of sleep.
3. Car with enough gas (everyday is a surprise!!)

Three of your favorite musical artists:
1. James Ingram
2. Martin Nievera
3. All the other crooners!

Three of your favorite songs:
1. Whatever sounds happy.
2. Whatever sounds mushy.
3. I've finally found someone

Three things you want in a relationship:
1. Humor
2. Cozy moments
3. Believing that we are perfect for each other.

Three lies and truths in no particular order:
[LIES]
1. That I am never good enough.
2. That I am not loved.
3. That nobody needs me and vice-versa.

[TRUTH]
1. That being religious doesn't mean one is spiritual.
2. That I also need to find time for myself.
3. That not everything you find in the Net is true.

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you:
1. Smooth hands
2. Bilbil (honest!)
3. Clean nails

Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. reading
2. badminton
3. watching movies

Three things you want to do really badly now:
1. plan for our wedding!!!!
2. watch some season ender episodes of FRIENDS
3. finish this.

Three careers you're considering/you've considered:
1. Pre-school teacher
2. Wedding coordinator cum florist
3. HR Practitioner

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. San Jose (I miss Joaquin!!)
2. Europe
3. Phuket

Three kid's names you like:
1. Andrew
2. Maria
3. Katrina

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Watch my children grow up
2. Scuba dive
3. Travel around the world

Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy:
1. I can't stand heels!
2. I prefer pants to skirts.
3. I tend to fix and mend things.

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:
1. I spend at least an hour in the bathroom
2. A busy day means a lot of services from the salon and spa.
3. I love mushy, feel-good movies.

Three celeb crushes:
1. Richard Gere forever!
2. Nathan Robertson (pero sa TV lang, suplado sa personal eh!)
3. Angelina Jolie (does this count? hahahaha! Ganda kasi eh, sana kasing ganda nya ako...)

Three people I'm Tagging:
1. Mae (sa friendster blog mo ilagay!!!!)
2. Donna Chocnut
3. Mmy-lei

This wasn't easy at all!!!!

2 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Blogger Silent.Hollo said...

huwaaat????! hahaha!!!

sana sipagin ako hahaha!

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Silent.Hollo said...

http://adinille.blogs.friendster.com/adinille/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Credits:

Avatar by Cuz Marc
Banner Pix by Mhel
Paper from Playa kit by Robin Cabana
of Digital Freebies