Wednesday, October 12, 2005

i'm back..well, kinda...

Last night, I finally found the time to bloghop and blog. Even before I got to the blogging part, my attention was directed to the links I found related to digiscrapping (see previous post eons ago...), and found a lot (I mean really lots of them!) of links where I can download elements and kits for free! And I painstakingly downloaded each kit. And before I knew it, it was midnight and we were closing down. Sigh. And I forgot to update my blog. Yet. Again.

So to my loyal readers (who probably have forgotten that this blog exists, hehehehhe), I present to you, my next two projects...my two not so perfect projects (I'm getting there!):





I had fun laying out these two projects! The first project features Joaquin and the second one is Adrian, nephew of my college bestgal, Odie.

Credits: (1) Joaquin's picture by jmcp, frame and round tags from midsummer swelter kit by Rina Kroes, Background paper by Jen Maceyunas (opacity was lowered), Eyelets by Lindsay Riches, Font Curlz MT; (2) Adrian's pictures by rss, All elements from Bannerwoman's Scrapbook Stop's Funday Kit, Goudy Stout Font for Adrian, Chiller Font for the text.

Wokei, done with that. For now. The past six weeks' happenings were made of different emotions and a lot of errands to do. That's why I've been "gone". I won't go into details anymore, just notes, I wouldn't want you to get bored (considering that I am boring enough, eheh).

One musical play watched. Footloose. With Daday. Free tickets. Thanks Ms. Amiat!

Overnight trip to foggy and stormy (scary too!) Baguio. Mommy's business trip.

Four deaths. A baby cousin due to SDS. Mommy's closest uncle due to cardiac arrest. Odie's aunt (who took care of us during our college days) to breast cancer. Mhel's cousin, a victim of a nonsense stampede.

Two weekends of frustrating Adidas Badminton Tourney. Wasted money. Chaka shirt.

Back and forth trip to GSIS Main Office. Every other day. For two weeks. Freaking loans accumulating interests. Geesh.

Every other day trip to Globe Tower 1. For 1 week. Availed Globe for good promo for three lines.

Never ending wedding preps. Slowed down a bit. But the ideas keep coming in my head.

Upper teeth brackets, gone. Agony of wearing retainers 24x7 (well, almost!) for the next six months.

Domestication since Manang left and after Jane ran-away. Conquered the kitchen. But Susan is now in da hawz!!!!


This is it for now. I ope I won't get lulled to hibernation again.

:)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Credits:

Avatar by Cuz Marc
Banner Pix by Mhel
Paper from Playa kit by Robin Cabana
of Digital Freebies