Wednesday, December 07, 2005

here's the story...

Some kinda survey, but not really. Got this from a friend's blog:

What's the Story:

[01] of your name?
* Mom, wanted Claire but I guess Dad did not agree. They settled for Khristine and added Joyce because they say I was such a happy baby. (They did not realize tho that years later, I'd be getting KJ as a nick! :))

[02] of your parents?
* Mom was only 14 when they got together, so young (Dad was 17). They got married right after Mom's college graduation, when she was 21. They went through a lot of difficulties and their relationship has been tested by time.

[03] of your last birthday?
* Woke up early, drove and joined the caravan for the tax campaign in Bulacan, had a simple lunch, drove to Mandaluyong, had dinner with Mhel and two brothers at Krua Thai Megamall and later brought home some ice cream and ate it too.

[04] of your first love?
* He was my grade school batchmate, even became an "enemy" at sixth grade. We went to different schools and met again about three years later at the church. We were together for 15 months, broke up after HS graduation -- I went to college and he entered the seminary (but he's married now, and I consider him one of my close friends).

[05] of your room?
* Which one? hehehehe...Since I move a lot, my rooms are simple yet functional. It is important tho that I have a really big bed and lots of pillows.

[06] of last christmas?
*Same every year. Dinner at Tatay Tony's house on the 24th, home before midnight, Noche Buena and opening of gifts after. On the 25th, attend mass, wait for inaanaks, lunch at Tatay Berting's, and at Mhel's in the afternoon.

[07] of last valentine's day?
* I don't think I remember, heheheh. Mhel and I don't really celebrate....Let's see... He had work and I was in Bulacan...But I remember I was supposed to surprise him (go to his house early, and leave roses and a card on his bed), but I wasn't able to leave work and he was already home before I could do that. Around 9pm he asked where I was and I told him I was on my way back to Sta. Rita, which is a bummer because even if we don't celebrate, we see to it that we at least see each other. But I lied then and called him up and told him I was outside his house. I personally delivered the roses and the cards. He was so kileg... Hahahahaha

[08] of the first time you saw your crush?
* All I remember is that he had a nice pair of dimples. :)

[09] of you and your best friend?
* We met at St. Scho, she's one of the first few students who actually talked to me (since I was a "promdi"), I am now a ninang to her daughter. ;)

[10] of the last place you went to?
* Tita Linda's house to practice a dance for the Rotary Christmas Party on Friday. Did not accomplish anything. :(

[11] of the last time you cried?
* The last time I really cried was when I realized I really could not plan for our wedding until after the Pamamanhikan :)

[12] of your greatest achievement this year?
* isipin ko muna...heheheheh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Credits:

Avatar by Cuz Marc
Banner Pix by Mhel
Paper from Playa kit by Robin Cabana
of Digital Freebies