Thursday, February 02, 2006

new layouts...

I can't say I was away. I'm just here all along. And there's no good explanation for "abandoning" this blog. I'm not even sure if people are still reading my no-nonsense posts. Let's just say I have a short attention span when it comes to things I do...aheheheh...talaga bang magexplain pa sa kawalan ko ng gana gumawa ng mga bagay na dati-rati'y gustong gusto ko gawin?

Anyway, I've been feeling guilty about not doing the things I love to do. And today, I decided to digiscrap a bit. The pictures were taken during the Christmas Party of Baddicts! in December. I think I owe it big time to Rev, Ahvic and Janelle (and myself!!) to finish this very simple task.



Credits -- Pictures by Mhel; First layout: papers and elements from mishmash by Sarah Carling at Digichick/fonts -- stitch & bitch, ravie ; Second layout: paper and elements from Alive by amy Jo smith at Digital freebies/pink daisy by linsday riches/fonts -- papyrus, kuntsler script.

And yes, I posted these layouts to let you know that I'm still alive. :)

2 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

naks, hi-tech. "digiscrap" pala ang tawag don, aliw. hey that kid looks familiar - hehe, shempre si janelle pala yon. yup, future model indeed. kay gandang bata!

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Kaje said...

feeling hi-tech lang donna. sana mapagpatuloy ko na ang paglelayout at sana wag na akong tamarin ever...

navisit mo na ba ang aming wedding blog?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Credits:

Avatar by Cuz Marc
Banner Pix by Mhel
Paper from Playa kit by Robin Cabana
of Digital Freebies