Wednesday, February 23, 2005

high hopes

Remind me next time never to put my hopes up too high. I just might splat my butt back on the ground, again.

My first two long trips for the year (which are apparently set within a month's time) are practically ruined. Partly my fault, I became too excited right away, even planning to make everything perfect. Sadly, I missed to read the signs. I became too preoccupied. Too bad.

Receiving one not so good update shortly after the other unexpected news in one day is just too much for me to handle. Now I'm disappointed. Sad. Depressed. Agitated. Stressed. Anxious. I'm all of that right now. But who's to blame? Me. Just me. I assumed too much.

My spirit is so low I can't even continue talking about what happened.

Well at least today these eased me a bit: window shopping (for a laptop and mobile phones) with mom, the new shades for driving, the pedicure, and oh, the two orders of Starbucks Tall Coffee Frapuccino and two Starbucks Old-fashioned Oatmeal cookies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you believe that Love is about being selfless? Would you actually sacrifice your happiness so your partner could reach his dream?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Credits:

Avatar by Cuz Marc
Banner Pix by Mhel
Paper from Playa kit by Robin Cabana
of Digital Freebies