Tuesday, February 07, 2006

addiction? not quite...

I guess I'm hooked anew. I just don't know for how long. All I know is that I've been spending time downloading kits from sites generous enough to give them away for free. Oh yeah, I'm such a sucker for freebies. Well, you can't expect me to buy kits online, ayt? At least not yet.

Here's another layout I made. The girl is Leisha, my goddaughter. At the time of this photo, she was about a week short from the 6-month age before she can be allowed to eat solids. I guess she found inner peace when she started munching the gift I brought her. :)



Credits-- Leisha's Picture by Mhel; paper and elements from lemon lime kit by Veronica Peralta of Digital Freebies; font JJStencil


3 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

TIN!!!! you're back!!!! that's great! ang cute ng blog mo, i love the pink color =) your goddaughter is so pretty. kwela, feel na feel niyang kagatin ang box ha.

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Mmy-Lei said...

addictus benedictus ka na rin??? hahaha ako rin, laging download ng freebies.

im soooo lazy to go out now, wanna stay home and download. nagagalit na nga si fafa...

Happy Hearts Day

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Kaje said...

hi donna!
aliw nga siya.

hi mmy-lei!
sinusubukan kong magdesign ng sarili para hindi ako puro freebie hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Credits:

Avatar by Cuz Marc
Banner Pix by Mhel
Paper from Playa kit by Robin Cabana
of Digital Freebies