Tuesday, March 29, 2005

bored

I'm starting to get really bored with the way this blog looks. Any suggestions to make it livelier? I can't actually think of a nice theme to start with! I'm so bored with the layout that I even tried the spell with flickr thingy I stumbled upon one blog and actually use it as my banner. And I don't even have an idea how to edit the whole thing without publishing the old, simple, boring title look. Hmmmm...pathetic ba? But I promise to change it soon. Please inspire me. Hayyyy....

Hahaha. Here I am, worried about how to make this blog site guapa when I feel that I need to update my entries yet. Information overload in my head or merely laziness or rather lack of time and energy and insipiration to write again? Another hayyyyyyyyyy....

But come to think of it...this counts as another entry right? Pathetic talaga!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Credits:

Avatar by Cuz Marc
Banner Pix by Mhel
Paper from Playa kit by Robin Cabana
of Digital Freebies