Thursday, February 16, 2006

first couple layout...


I've been doing layouts of other people as subjects. This is my first attempt to digiscrap pictures of me with my darling beloved. Shots taken during my cousin's wedding in Batangas. Happy! :)

I realized that digiscrapping help me relax a bit (after what happened as I posted previously...) I remember how lucky I am. And that there are better things to look forward to rather than mope and cry over what was lost. :)

Credits: Pictures from Mhel's camera, papers and elements from Je t'adore kit by zazou, font Gigi.

3 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, Blogger dadaydamakulay said...

hanep si don badong, parang si don romantiko ba yun? hahahaha

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

hi tin! am so sorry to hear about what happened. i admire you for being so strong and remaining grateful... ang ganda ng kuha niyo ni badong. naks, matching pa ang damit. ang dami niyo nang practice para sa wedding photos niyo ah =)

 
At 5:18 AM, Blogger Vanessa said...

That's a great LO and great looking pair! Keep creating more!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Credits:

Avatar by Cuz Marc
Banner Pix by Mhel
Paper from Playa kit by Robin Cabana
of Digital Freebies