Wednesday, April 06, 2005

summer lovin', summer time

Summer is definitely here. Back are the days when taking a bath or a shower is useless. Even after I towel dry myself, I start sweating again. So my solution? Not take a bath at all. Nah! Just kidding! I just cannot not take a shower at least twice a day these days. And my heater will be left unused for the next couple of months or so.

Summer is actually a dreaded time of the year for me. Aside from the fact that money is needed to be able to go on a really nice vacation, I'm usually disappointed with myself. Why? Because I do not have the guts to wear what I've been dreaming to wear. Yeah! Those two-piece bikinis. Oh how I'd love to see myself having the perfect tan because I wore the right outfit. Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Don't get me wrong. I've always been comfortable with my body. It's just that some girls make me feel insecure. I know my body is not perfect. I don't even have good skin. But I also know others have no right to look down on me because they're better. Oh well, maybe I should stay away from FHM and Cosmo for a while (and please say some of the girls' bodies in those mags are less than perfect and some of the pictures were actually edited...hehe).

And maybe I should start planning for a nice get-away to Bora or El Nido. And buy myself a nice set of bikini. Sinong sasama? Sana may pera tayo! Haha!

2 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Blogger Mmy-Lei said...

el nido nlang mas maganda dun!

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger Kaje said...

oo nga mmy-lei, gusto ko talaga sa el nido. i've been to the other sode of palawan, and i had a great time. tapos nakita ko sa amazing race yung el nido, shucks! ke-ganda!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Credits:

Avatar by Cuz Marc
Banner Pix by Mhel
Paper from Playa kit by Robin Cabana
of Digital Freebies