Tuesday, April 05, 2005

what makes you feel great?

I was unusually up at 6am this morning. I rarely get the chance to listen to Chic and Del's Morning Rush over at RX, so I was glad to hear them today. During the show, Chico asked Delamar (and Sarah of Radio One) -- out of the blue -- what makes you feel great? Del answered something like -- "the music that makes me dance in the morning, the ones that perk me up at the start of the day." Nice one. If I were asked the same question, I wouldn't be able to answer right away. Which is kinda sad, really. Don't get me wrong, though. There are so many things that make me happy and content with my life. But at this point, I cannot say exactly what feels great.

Hhhmmmmm on the other hand, a massage would be wonderful. Wink!

How about you, what makes you feel great?

3 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Blogger dadaydamakulay said...

waking up on saturday mornings realizing na walang pasok. whether I stay in bed some more or I get up, magaan yung feeling kasi relaxed.

 
At 1:00 AM, Blogger Kaje said...

heheh ako i dunno which mornings to look forward to hahahaha...pero tama ka, yung mga pagkakataong paggising mo alam mo wala ka dapat gawin?! geesh, i miss that feeling! :-)

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Jughead said...

Hi Tin!

Sa kin, hearing your all-time favorite song on the radio .. na matagal na matagal mo ng di naririnig.. kahit stuck ka sa traffic... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Credits:

Avatar by Cuz Marc
Banner Pix by Mhel
Paper from Playa kit by Robin Cabana
of Digital Freebies