Friday, May 27, 2005

tourney jitters

I've been playing badminton for more than a year now. I'm not the best player there is but I've certainly improved my game. Thanks to Baddicts!, my badminton family.

Tomorrow is a realization of one of my goals. Yes, I'm playing my first ever tournament with Mommy C (first, if we do not count Daday's Cup and Mang Tomas Aber Cup heheh). What started as a joke became a serious task. We are, however, still after the freebies, nyeheheh. We almost never made it because I was in La Union during the Levelling Schedule. But thanks to the organizers, they held special Levelling days. And thanks to the organizers they didn't say "Uwi na lang kayo, kahit sa Level E (lowest) hindi kayo pasok," which I feared to hear, even though we played one set, love-set. Terrible. We didn't even sandbag.

And oh yes, I am nervous. Although we promised ourselves to just enjoy the games, I can't help but feel shaky and all. I know I will have to get through this. We've been practicing and my court rapport with Mommy C have improved a lot, I'd say. We can do this. Win or lose, it wouldn't matter. We'll get a shirt anyway. Wink!

But first, I gotta prepare my gear...

3 Comments:

At 11:07 PM, Blogger Silent.Hollo said...

Goodluck tin & mmy C :)

i'm proud of you tin!!!! inggit ako kasi ako la pa rin lakas ng loob sumali hahaha!

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Mmy-Lei said...

Go TIN Go!!!

goodluck!!!

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger dadaydamakulay said...

kwento na!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Credits:

Avatar by Cuz Marc
Banner Pix by Mhel
Paper from Playa kit by Robin Cabana
of Digital Freebies