Tuesday, April 12, 2005

walk-thru

I found it quite amusing to see something like this:


walk-thru

Personally, I'd rather go inside the store where there's airconditioning than buy my food outside where I still need to park the car. I always see this counter unmanned and with no customers. That's been my observation since I can't remember when. It was only on February 14, 2005, however, that I actually took this picture. So imagine my surprise this morning when I saw this:

walk-thru sequel

And I actually asked the McDonald's peronnel if what I saw was really happening. I just had to take this picture. Maybe to keep myself reminded that I may not always get some other people's logic. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Credits:

Avatar by Cuz Marc
Banner Pix by Mhel
Paper from Playa kit by Robin Cabana
of Digital Freebies