Monday, June 06, 2005

?

It's hard to write and share updates and happenings when you are affected by things that shouldn't even affect you in the first place.

I'd say I've been struggling to put things into perspective and just, for once, think positive about everything that's happening to my life right now. So depressing that I cried myself to sleep one night.

And maybe I should stop bloghopping for a while...or at least stop visiting some sites other than my friends'. I love to read but I will have to content myself with other materials like my books (which reminds me, I have previously bought books I haven't started reading as of yet!).

Drama lang...

------------------

On a lighter note, let me share with you my...

Sunday morning AAAArrrggghhhhhhhh moment:

Room phone rings at 6am...

Me: (half-asleep of course!) Morning...
Lady: Pwede kay Sarah?
Me: Sorry po, you got the wrong number...

And I obviously put down the phone. But it rang again after about two seconds...

Me: (slightly irritated) Hello...
Same Lady: Pwede kay Sarah?
Me: Sorry ho, wala hong Sarah dito...
Lady: Eh saan nagpunta?
Me: Aba ewan ko ho. Wrong number nga kayo eh...
Lady: (hindi yata ako iniintindi) Mommy niya ito, saan ba siya nagpunta?
Me: Eh wala nga hong Sarah dito dahil mali nga po ang numerong tinatawagan ninyo naman eh!
Lady: Eh, ano ba ito 747...

I didn't let her finish. Call me rude for putting the phone down while she was still talking. She was starting to bug me and I just hate people for waking me up because of nonsense!!!


2 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Blogger Silent.Hollo said...

tin ganun din gagawin ko pag ginising ako wehehehe :))

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger Mmy-Lei said...

ang taray!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Credits:

Avatar by Cuz Marc
Banner Pix by Mhel
Paper from Playa kit by Robin Cabana
of Digital Freebies